- Motor overheating control relay by external PTC and environment temperature by built-in probe.
- Dual voltage 230 or 400 VAC.
- Plugable in 11-pin socket.
- Motor temperature control: The relay will remain activated as long as the input resistance is between 40 and 2500 ohms. By overcoming the latter value, it will be disabled until the resistance decreases to 1500 ohms, and it will remain on as long as this value does not exceed of 2500 or fall from 50 ohms.
- Ambient temperature control: The relay remains activated while the temperature keeps between 5 and 45º C (60º C in case of bridging the terminals 8 and 9). Hysteresis: 2° C.